Saturday, February 3, 2007

First entry in this journal

Hi everyone ;) Well I decided to make another journal specifically for my tags instead of adding so many to my regular journal. Please add this one to your alerts if you are interested in snagging any of them or just looking at them. I hope you enjoy them! I am going to add quite a few to this first entry because it has been almost a week since I have updated anywhere in AOL land!

Thanks for stopping by ;)

There is Adult content in a couple of these...........

 

That's it for now. I have many more but will add them later lol

 

3 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

these are very good thanks for your link
ttyl
em

helmswondermom said...

I love the "Girl Thing" one.  Are these snaggable?
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

chevyz71gurl74 said...

So excited to check out this journal Robyn...
Thanks for sharing your creations with us!
Hugs,
Terri

Followers