Thursday, April 19, 2007

Trying new things again ;) (1 added for Amanda & Lisa)

I just wanted to make sure it looked ok on a web page.... I have been loving getting to know more ways to use PSP! I take one at a time tho and keep doing it until I feel it looks ok. I would rather be really good at 5 things then just ok at 10 ;)

I have not been writing much in my regular journal because I honestly do not know where to start to begin the stress my life has right now and has for months. So instead I make tags and share them.

I would like to thank all my new visitors for stopping by and snagging whatever it is you see you like ;)  I have not ever really put my name on my tags because I honestly do not care if it is known that I made them. I do ask for a link to my journal to be put in yours but that is it. Otherwise I do this for pure pleasure. I do this because to me it is extremely relaxing after endless long days!

If anyone ever does see a tag that you would like your name added to please just leave me a comment and the name you would like added and I will get it done as soon as possible and repost it with the original ;)

Thanks again for those of you who do stop by and leave me comments!

HUGS,

Robyn

Here you go Amanda ;) (P.S) I just noticed Amanda that your tag was off cented a bit and I used the white background it the lettering if you would like me to fix it and make a new one please let me know ;)

 

Here you go Lisa ;-)

6 comments:

momma2angelz said...

I love this! And would love to have one! haha

Keep up the good work,Amanda =]

therealslimemmy said...

that is so cute!
somtimes writting helps destress we are still here if you need us
em

seraphoflove9001 said...

I love it! As you already know that I am a fan of yours already! :o) I've scrolled up, and have seen already that I'm going to snag...so thank you in advance! :o) You are very talented! If it is possible...I would love to have Lisa on this one? :oD And I can wait as long as you'd like. :o) Thank you for helping me make my journal so much more prettier! :o)
Lisa

seraphoflove9001 said...

Love it!!! Thank you! :o)
Lisa

sugarsweet056 said...

I would love one of these scrolling flowers with my name...Sugar. TY!

I left an earlier comment about not seeing your logo, this entry answers that. LOL Good for you!!! I love that attitude!

momma2angelz said...

Hey girl! I had a friend ask me if she could get one of these with her name..her name is Amy ..I told her you made it for me and wasnt sure if you were still making the tag but if you are she would love to have one..and thanks so much for mine!!

Love everything you do!
Amanda

Followers