Sunday, June 24, 2007

A couple for Sugar and one for all ;)

Hiya everyone. For whatever reason everyone seems to love the scrolled tags I make. I have a new visitor Sugar who asked for one so I made her two ;) I know one is a repeat but that's ok lol! Thanks much for the great comments chica!! I am glad you got the answer to your questions about snagging and using my tags. I will say it again to any new visitors..... I make my tags simply because it relaxes me. I feel no need to put my names on them. The only thing I ask is maybe to put a link to this journal in your journal. Thanks to those of you who do visit regular ;)

Hugs,

Robyn

6 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

aawww Nancy...you are just so sweet! Sugar will just love these! ;o)
Lisa

sugarsweet056 said...

I love this!!!! TY so much!
Yes, I already have you listed on my sidebar under Graphic Sites.
Love your designs.
Sugar

rdautumnsage said...

Hi hon, absolutely amazing tags! Love the blue one you did for Sugar, of course I would after all my name is Indigo lol! (Hugs) Indigo

sugarsweet056 said...

For some reason I can't get the blue flower to stay animated? The pink one is ok, but the blue won't save animated?
Sugar

therealslimemmy said...

very pretty :)

springangel235 said...

I know Sugar is enjoy her tags...very nice...hugs,
Joyce

Followers