Thursday, July 12, 2007

Promised Pics ;)

Here he is ;) Caleb Nicholas.....He is doing great and so is my daughter. Her B/F is sick though. I slept for about two hours and took my 10 year old and mom to the hospital tonight and ended up leaving to go get him some Tylenol, Nasal Spray, water, and jello. He looked terrible. He was shaking badly, had really red face and red eyes. They are both so exhausted! Hopefully she will sleep in between feedings tonight. She is breast feeding and wants him in her room period. So she will be getting cat naps all night I am sure. I am so extremely proud of her ;) She had a 100% natural birth with no drugs, ephideral or anything. She was in labor for about 20 hours so I know she is wiped out, yet so at peace. She was so excitedto meet "her son"! It is hard to believe I am 32 and a grandma lol. I am going to have to think of some cool name a little more young and hip for him to call me lol....Here are a few pictures.....

Aren't these flowers beautiful? I had the arrangement done for her at Bachman's tonight...

11 comments:

kirkbyj05 said...

What a bonny baby!   Congratulatins to Mum & Dad and grandparents too....32?  Now that must be a record!  Well done all.  Have some deserved rest...its going to be a distant pleasure soon for a while once baby comes home.   Well done!  Jeanie

nightmaremom said...

congrats to all.  He's precious!
d

queeniemart said...

Congrats to all..he is beautiful! Love,lisa

seraphoflove9001 said...

aawww...Congraulations! :o) Sooo adorable! :o) Thank you for sharing.....And 32? No way! :o)
Lisa

therealslimemmy said...

he is so cute!!!
i remember having olivia in my room for the few days i was in the hospital everytime the baby actually went to sleep and i got a few secs to shut my eyes the nurses would come in
i remember how exhausting newborns are now. lol
loved these pictures thanks for shairing
<3, em

swmpgrly said...

omg 32 and shes 18 you must have been 14 when you had her....yikes I thought I had my son young at 16

nay0114 said...

Hello Robyn,
This is my first visit to your journal. I came by way of Lisa Jo.
I want to welcome you to the Grand Mother's Club. I have a 2-1/2yo grandson who is the light of my life. My daughter had him at 16yo. If you stop by my journal you will see who is the star in my life.
He's very precious. I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm sorry about the dad getting sick how awful. Hope he feels better soon and you all don't get whatever he has.
Take care, Chrissie

rglewis38 said...

Maybe Caleb can call you Me Me...cute
               Ruthie OR, Na Na

springangel235 said...

He is soooooooooo cute...loved seeing all the photos...thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend...hugs and love,
Joyce

tpiez4me said...

Oh he is gorgeous, just perfect!  Welcome to the family lil fellow!!

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Just adorable!!!

Hugs
Terri

Followers