Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Something nice

Hi everyone! I have just in the last two days starting learning how to not only make my tags but also to make the tubes, frames, ect that I use to make my tags.

Man is there alot you can learn on PSP! I honestly would NEVER get anything done if I learned and made stuff as often as I want to lol. I truly understand the PSP addict that everyone talks about all the time, finally!

So with that said I forgot to mention in my last entry that I tubed the red flower in it. My first tube ever.

Now in this one I made the frame all by myself ;) Then I made the tag with my frame. I also learned today how to add my frames and tubes directly into my psp program so that my frames for example show up in the drop down menu with the rest.

I am sure many of you already knew all this stuff. BUT I am still a newbie so I am amazed by all of it lol

 

6 comments:

sugarsweet056 said...

WOW you did great!!!
I do a little, but I use other peoples stuff, I could never sit at computer long enough to do it myself!!!
Wonderful tag, love it.
Sugar

silvershivazero said...

Great job. So that was the flower you told me about, cool. You'll have to show me your method since I tend to do things the hard way. It just looks great.

seraphoflove9001 said...

What a great job Nancy! :o)
Lisa

therealslimemmy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS
there is so much you can learn i only wish i had the time and patience
LOL
great work
cannot wait to see more
em

nightmaremom said...

very pretty and great job....  it only gets worse... lol the addiction I mean
hugs
d

tpiez4me said...

Great job!

Followers