Monday, August 27, 2007

Calgon

Hiya everyone. I finally found a good plugin for water effects thanks to Chris at Cabs Creations (thank you tons hun!). But now I have to learn to make it look great lol. So for awhile it will be testers and I promise they will get better as I practice more :)

On another note, I bought the 320 gig external hard drive a little over a month ago. I have 12 gigs of psp graphics and all of my camera photos and it CROAKED last night!! Our power went out around 2AM and this morning it was done for. We talked to Best Buy to be told that the power failing and killing it is the most common problem with the one I bought!!?? HUH? I asked to buy the best one when I purchased this, I told them price was not a concern as long as it was going to work great and protect my photos and graphics. The one I bought is the one I was recommended to buy. They never once told me of any problems. So for now I have none of my graphics, none of my tags, none of my photos.

Geek squad told me they can recover the data on it if I pay them $150.00! Hmmmm that sucks. But what can I do? I sure do not want to lose everything on the drive. Either way I am winging it making tags til at least this weekend when I can get my data transferred.

Ironic how I bought it in the first place to never have to worry about losing all of my stuff and my computer is fine and the external drive crashes.

Hugs,

Robyn

 

 

4 comments:

glensfork4 said...

I like it....sorry about the hard drive....ugh...

Michele

seraphoflove9001 said...

aaawww man! I'm so sorry. I love the water effect. :o)
Lisa

doclove64 said...

Nice tag.

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Oh no Robyn....I hope someway you recovered all of your graphics and pics....

Hugs
Terri

Followers