Friday, August 10, 2007

Long overdue entry!

Hi everyone just thought I would write a entry since it has been a long time again! This summer has been so busy!! I am going to put some pictures in here most of them of my family from a party at my moms house. My sister had a "birthday" party for her dog lmao! But between all of us we have 12 dogs there was I think 8 at this party/BBQ. It was good humor I tell you!

Hubby's sister is holding Jayjay, the white dog is Murphy, the Birthday boy (hehe) is the retriever Bourke (yes named after the purses lmao!), the black dog is mine Romeo, the other one you can only see his butt is Baxter hubby's mom's dog. And the little Pom my brother is holding is Alize another one of my mom's dogs. There are a few missing but you get the picture! There was alot of dogs there. Her pool and whole yard was such a mess we cleaned it up the next day.

The next ones are of my kids, and grandson and daughter and my mom and sister. There is also one of my nephew Aedan with his dad but it is not to close up. You can see how big he has gotten. My grandson looks so tiny now compared to Aedan man does the 4 months make a big difference!

Hmmm what else have we been doing? We took a Pontoon on the Hudson River during Stillwater's Lumberjack days. There were SO many boats and huge boats on the river. We had a blast though. Stillwater is about 45 minutes from the cities and still has that old town charm and feel. We went to the fair area and got poured on but it felt good. We also walked up and down mainstreet and had very yummy chocolate malts with strawberries in them. We did a little bit of shopping, they have awesome shops!

Tomorrow is my daughter Rayanna's 11th birthday party. We are having it two weeks early because we are going to the cabin the last week of the month. She is just having apool party at my moms house and then having 3 girls spend the night. I need to run out in a bit and get watermelon, cantoloupe, and honeydew melon to cut up. I am also making a crockpot full of sloppy joes. We are getting her cake from Dairy Queen and I have to pick up a arrangement of balloons tomorrow at noon. I bought all the decorations, plates, ect yesterday.

We have had appt's and more appt's most of the summer. My son has leg braces he has to wear and needed a new pair so we got those molded last week. Next week we will pick them up and have them fitted. I went to the mall and got him two new pairs of shoes to bring with to the fitting because his doc likes to see them and make sure they work ok and have enough support. We have been buying the right shoes for years so I have no worries that both pairs will not be right ;)

I have been seeing my OGBYN because I do not have a normal period at all. As a matter of fact I had not had one period in 4 years. He put on hormones again and it took about 14 days but it did force it to happen. I am so crampy but it's ok it needs to happen. This will be the 3rd one I have had in almost 9 years! We are trying to figure out why it does not come on it's own. For now my doc said I do not need to have one monthly, but at least one every three months would be good. So he gave me a years worth of refills to take hormones every three months for 10 days. Fun fun!

Our friend Jason is still doing about the same, he is getting moved to a house though for rehabilitation that he will stay at indefinately. He is having rough times all around! Poor guy! He found out while in the hospital his G/F was cheating on him. He called and her other B/F actually answered the phone. He really cared about this girl sounded like he may have even thought she could be the "one". It is hard enough period to have your heart broken let alone when you are going through the hardest times of your life!

My hubby's mom just found out there is a possibility that there is more cancer that was actually there and "overlooked" the first time around. I do not have alot of news about that yet as we just found out 2 days ago. I will update more when I know more. Just think of her and keep her and Jason in your prayers please!

I bought myself a new desk last week and love it! I do have a solid oak one that I have had for years but my hubby is going to take that one and I will keep the new one I bought when we find a house.

This is Office Max's picture I will get a picture of my actual desk another time. I love the hutch on it. I think I told you when I moved I sold a ton of my stuff so it has been really fun looking for the replacements. I have found the dining room set and one of the living room sets I will be getting.

This is the couch that will go in my sitting room with my hutches and native american dolls and horses.

This is the bedroom set that I love...

I have had light oak for 15 years and am starting to love the darker wood as you can see ;) Here is the dining room set and hutch I am getting...

My grandson is doing great!!!  He is a sweetheart! She is breastfeeding and trying to pump enough bottles so we can have him overnight sometime soon. My nephew is getting huge also. They are both the sweetest babies you could ever meet! So happy and smart ;)

Well I should end this for now. I have a ton more I could write about but need to get going to the grocery store. I hope everyone is doing well!

Love you and hugs,

Robyn

P.S. I am not proof reading this so sorry for all misspelled words and typos lol!

6 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

will keep your mil in my prayers
the furniture looks so nicE! i am liking the darker woods too
a doggies party looks like so much fun
your daughter and grandson look like they are doing well
i really should go to my obgyn as soon as i get coverage i dont have periods really either but i am thinking it may be because of my bc pills...
great pictures!
ttyl
emily

rdautumnsage said...

Loved the pictures of the family. The doggie birthday party sounded like a blast. Keeping your MIL in my prayers on the smoke. Love the look your going for with your furniture. Looks like you'll be all set once you finally get your home. Sorry to hear your friends gf had to be so shallow to be cheating on him when he needed her the most. (Hugs) Indigo

springangel235 said...

I enjoyed all the photos of the family...looks like everyone was having fun!  The furniture is lovely.  
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Joyce

seraphoflove9001 said...

How cute that is to have a doggie birthday party! :o) They are too cute. I loved the pictures of your family. :o) Yes...your grandson did get bigger fast! :o) I love the pictures of your new furniture...very nice. :o) I will keep your mom in my prayers.
Lisa

queeniemart said...

So much going on...loved the pics.....i will pray for your MIL...your kids look great...happy early bday to Rayanna! DQ cake is the bomb!
HUGS,lisa

stansgirl2004 said...

Doggie b/day party hahaha too cute!! Thanks for sharing your pics every one looks wonderful and your furniture choices are awesome. Great taste . Where did you find that couch soooooooooo cool!
Hugs, Marina

Followers