Thursday, August 9, 2007

OK forget it lmao the tag will not show up right! Sorry

So sorry for the multiple entries and deletes!

On another note I went out and bought a 320 gig external harddrive and OMG did it speed my puter up putting all of my PSP graphics, and photos on it! Was money well spent ;) I have read so many nightmares so many have had with PC's crashing and people losing everything and that just flat out sucks for all of you that have had that happen to you! Now with the external drive I do not need to worry as much about it even if mine were to crash because it is all transferred now....BIG whew because I have so many graphics and tags saved now lol

I also want to thank all of my new visitors and say THANK YOU for all the sweet comments ;) I found PSP at a very much so needed time in my life, and used it to clear my mind after my grandma passed away. It was my release, my getaway so to speak! I still do not feel the need to add my name to any of my tags because I make them purely for enjoyment. Of course the great comments make it fun keep making them lol!

One more thing some of you ask me to email the tags you request and I try to send emails to you letting you know that they are posted here, but whenever any of you request a name I will always post it here on my journal right when I am done with it ;) So just check back or watch your alerts and it will say request and your name.

Hugs,Robyn

3 comments:

therealslimemmy said...

I always have wanted an external harddrive hope things continue to up and run well
em

nay0114 said...

That's a neat way to keep up with requests. I'm jealous of the external harddrive WOW. I bet you do feel relieved now.
Take care, Chrissie

seraphoflove9001 said...

I'm glad that you got the hard drive! Whew! I love you graphics and we don't want anything to happen to your computer! :o)
Lisa

Followers