Thursday, September 20, 2007

New set.........added one for Lisa

 

 

Hi everyone! If anyone is wondering why I make Linda a tag everytime I make a new set it is because she brought up a great idea to me that I had never heard of since I am a newbie lol. It is a Always list. Meaning whenever I make a new set like this or a scroll I will always add her name to the tag. If anyone else is interested in the same thing just let me know and I will add you to the list of names to add to all of my sets and scrolls I make ;) Just leave a comment with the name. If I get enough people to ask I will probably make a list of the Always names on my sidebar. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hugs,

Robyn

4 comments:

apaws2chat said...

Good for You Robyn
I am sure it will save you a lot of work in the long run & add an extra feature
for your readers.
thanks for another stunning creation!
Linda

my3gifts said...

Ah too cute...loving the colors on these!!

God Bless
Christy

doclove64 said...

very nice job!

seraphoflove9001 said...

Robyn.....I would love that if I could be on your always list! This set is beautiful!
Lisa

Followers

Blog Archive