Monday, November 19, 2007

Winter wonderland

Hi everyone. I think I gave credit where credit is due now when using the Gorjuss girl tubes. I also added my own to it which is something that I have never done before. I love getting new people to come here and snag my tags so I figured if I add my name to them maybe more will start seeing them and know where to come find them ;) I hope everyone is having a good day! I am off to my CT scan to hopefully get some answers as to why I have been so sick.

Hugs, Robyn

7 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

I love it! :o)
Lisa

my3gifts said...

I love the Gorjuss ones..you did a great job with it! You're in my prayers, I pray you get the answers you're seeking.

God Bless
Christy

deshelestraci said...

Let us know how things turn out!
Traci

nelishianatl said...

CT SCAN???!!!! Let me know, ok?  

You did such a pretty job on making it sparkle.  

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

heavenlybama said...

I love Gorjuss taggies.  This one is beautiful!  Thx for sharing.
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success

doclove64 said...

Nice tag.

nay0114 said...

YeaH!! I'm glad you got your Gorguss stuff worked out. Those are my favs. I love those little girls. I love the little boy to reminds me of my grandson. I have a couple of tags with him on them. Thank you for sharing your work. Love the add of your name on there. Helps us siggy piggys remember where it came from and give credit where it needs to be.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers