Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Be as Happy & another Welcome to Joyce ;)

I just wanted to say a big ole Welcome to Joyce ;) She has been stopping by for awhile now and just joined the always list. Thanks for continuing to stop by hun! And welcome again!! You will be included in my next set.

I may in the future look for a site I can pay to upload and share my tags. A couple people have had a really hard time with my page loading to slow or not at all because I use so much animation. I have the same problem. The only way I can fix it myself is to not use AOL when uploading stuff or opening my journal. I use Internet Explorer and it seems to load fine everytime.

My computer also has been taking forever to upload pictures so a paid place would speed that up for me. I have tons to gain by finding somewhere else. IF I do that I will make sure to explain to everyone where to go, how to go, ect, ect lol

Hugs, Robyn

5 comments:

xaymacagirl said...

Very nice!  You can definitely add me to your list.  The name's Joy.

heavenlybama said...

This is so cute!

nay0114 said...

I made a Fotki account... I have seen others use this in holding graphics. They are free. All I got was a far as the account set up. So can't really share anything else.
Love this pretty tag can you send it to me... Nay0114.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

tpiez4me said...

Oh Robyn I want to be happy too!!!!
Sharon

apaws2chat said...

Hello Robyn and HAPPY NEW YEAR
It has been a while since I have stopped by and just wanted to join in and say
I am so glad that your Always List is taking off.
I think another fan also mentioned the Fotki websites, they are free to use and tags are set there as thumbnails, so they take up much less space, until the browser click on the thumbnails and then the tag expands to full size.

Could that idea be akin to this site, could you post thumbnail tags? and then fans of the group could click on to expland your tags to download.

I thought this would be a way of using less graphic space.

Just an idea!
Kind Regards
Linda
apaws2chat

Followers

Blog Archive