Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Couple questions for my Always list ladies.....

Hi everyone. I am wondering if everyone is picking up there sets when I post them? I have 17 people on my always list and only have had 9 and 7 pick them up in my Fotki account. If you pick them up can you either leave a comment on my journal or in Fotki so that I know? I am going to try to at least twice a week delete the picked up tags. So it will stay loading faster than slower lol.

If there is anyone on my list that does not want to be on it anymore send me a quick email and let me know, otherwise I will keep making them :)

Thanks much! And hugs,

Robyn

4 comments:

queeniemart said...

i hope i have said thanks every time. I love your work and you!
xo lj

glensfork4 said...

I haven't picked up mine, because the PC I have all my stuff on is giving me issues...I will try today to see if I can get them on the pc I am using. Sorry....

Michele

seraphoflove9001 said...

Yep...I have! :o)
Lisa

heavenlybama said...

Anytime I pick up from Fotki, I leave a comment.
~D

Followers

Blog Archive