Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Everyone is entitled.....

Click here to see

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/everyone-is-entitled/everyoneisentitled.html

 

I have a question for everyone who visits me on a regular basis. The first week at Fotki I did one folder for the whole week, then added a album specifically for requests. This week I am making seperate albums each tag which is making it a bit hard for me to keep up with requests and comments (NEWB!! LOL) I have no problem doing it either way but am wondering which way you all liked better? I am not sure if it really makes a difference to you all since I always leave a direct link to all my tags I make but was hoping for some input to see which way was best for everyone ;)

4 comments:

nay0114 said...

First off.... it's your account and you need to do whats easy for you. The rest of us will come along for the ride. We're not going anywhere you got us hooked now. I meant to tell you IF you want to take down Kyan's tag you can I already saved it and transferred it to my photobucket. Okay.

I don't know IF you noticed where it says COMMENTS (its under Photo Albums) I think if you click on that it is SUPPOSE to bring every comment you've gotten on any tag in your files. So if people request a tag it should show up on that list. Try it and see if it works or not.

BUT heck it's yours... you tell us whats easy for you.

Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

lattedah711 said...

I think you should post your picture here in or journnal so we can see it and enjoy it.  Then take the requests.  It might make it easier.  Thats just my opinion. It is your journal.I don''t even know how to do tags.  I still am amazed at your work.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

nelishianatl said...

I've  just followed you over to fotki with the links and am leaving comments both here and over there.  Did you mean you were thinking about making a folder for every tag you do?  Or a folder for every person on your ALWAYS list.  I don't get it.  Yeah, there's always one of them huh, and it has to be me. haha

Nelishia

heavenlybama said...

I get tags from alot of artists who post them in their journal and take name requests or title it as a snag only.  They all have their own rules. If they take requests to tag names on them, they will upload them to Fotki then make an entry with the link.  Most of them will request that you leave a comment if they tag them for you so they'll know you picked them up.  Most artists who have an always list will tag and upload to Fotki, then make an entry with the link to pick them up.  What matters is whatever is easier for you.
~D

Followers

Blog Archive