Saturday, January 5, 2008

Learning as I go

Hi everyone! I figured out how to allow everyone to leave comments, and sign my guestbook at Fotki. From now on I will add a link here for all the tags that I made. You honestly can leave a comment that you picked up your tag either place, eventually I hope that all comments will be left at Fotki. But for right now since this new site is very new to me and to some of you that snag my tags either place is fine. I am SO happy to hear that Fotki is working for a couple of my regulars who had problems saving the tags through AOL! Thanks to everyone for joining me on ride (my switching lol)!

Hugs, Robyn

4 comments:

nay0114 said...

Thanks for trying this Robyn and giving us another option. I'm learning too. Maybe we'll all finally get it right. I'll be asking you stuff pretty soon LOL.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

ktkamanski said...

Your a trooper! Thanks for all your help! Take care of you and yours always,
Katie

tpiez4me said...

I was thinking to self "that's got to be the better way to manage the tags"!!

queeniemart said...

i'm right here with you for the ride!
LOVE, lisa

Followers

Blog Archive