Saturday, January 26, 2008

New tag and a pain in my butt lol

Photobucket

So I signed onto Fotki to check requests a bit ago and I have ALREADY exceeded my bandwidth lol! I even deleted all my sets that have been picked up and all requests. I am still way over the free limit. So either way I need you all to bear with me for a couple days. I do not use credit cards I use cash for everything. I have one card that is like load your own money on it for emergencies and that is it. I would get in to much trouble with credit cards so I figure if I don't have the money to pay for it than wait til I do ;) But because of this I need to go put money on my card to buy a membership at Fotki which I will definately do sometime this week. I am actually kind of excited to get the paid membership because I have a few tags I really want put on a coffee mug lmao and without paying for the site you cannot use the buy feature ;) For the next couple days I will be uploading the tags I make the slow way AGAIN here in this journal only lol. I will try to get to all the requests I have sitting here next to me, but if you do not see it for a few days no worries I will get it done ;) The first three days of the week are super busy for me so it may not be until the later half of the week that I get around to setting up my Fotki account so I can start using it again. Thanks a ton to all of you are come here and leave me such great comments! I love you all!

Hugs, Robyn

8 comments:

lattedah711 said...

This one is an awesome bright and cheery tag.   Good for you on monitoring your spending.  Will power.  I am weak.  Credit cards are my way of life.  ACK!  Now I just feel bad.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

therealslimemmy said...

good for you not using them. im trying to dig my way out from using my in emergencies. not fun.
love the tag :)
ttyl
em

heavenlybama said...

Love this graphic.  I'm opposite.  I use my debit card for everything.  Helps me keep up with my spending and see where my money goes.  I rarely carry cash and if I do no more than $20.  Have a good weekend.
Hugs,
D

happysunshien said...

omgosh i love it! :)

Kelly

nelishianatl said...

I like this tag.  I use my debit card for everything though.  I keep up with how much is there that way and how much I've spent too.

Hangin' in here with ya no matter how long it takes.

Nelishia

nay0114 said...

WOW you've already exceeded the limit. At least if you pay the yearly membership, it's unlimited space. I think it's worth it.
Take care, Chrissie

seraphoflove9001 said...

Love the graphic of course! :o) And, WOW! You have been such a great creater of these tags! I've always loved them and was and still am very happy that I found you! :o)
Lisa

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Love the graphic! Thanks

I wish i didn't have credit cards...lol

Hugs
Terri

Followers

Blog Archive