Sunday, January 6, 2008

Request for Michele ready to be picked up ;) And some questions answered

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/this-weeks-tags/itsagirlthingpinkmichele.html

 

I have had a few people asking about where to make a request. I think that eventually I would like to solely use Fotki for all tag comments, and requests. I started it out making just a folder for the week. I am quickly realizing that is going to not work lol! I make to many. I think I will make a seperate one for each tag, that way when requests are made I can just add it to that album. I will mess around with it later on tonight and when I figure out what will work best you will all be the first to know lol! For now you can request either place, but I think Fotki would be the easiest. I am LOVING that site. What a time saver as far as sharing goes ;) Where was this place a year ago?? Thanks again to all of you who come here and snag my tags! I LOVE the great comments you all leave for me. You sure do know how to make a girl feel good ;)

Hugs, Robyn

5 comments:

queeniemart said...

well girlie, you are a sweet lady and an awesome artist who loves to share her work and we appreciate it!
LOVE, lisa jo

queeniemart said...

well girlie, you are a sweet lady and an awesome artist who loves to share her work and we appreciate it!
LOVE, lisa jo

nay0114 said...

I looked further at the Fotki and noticed there is a limit on the free account. How do you find out when you're at the limit, because I read that is said $30 a year for an unlimited account. Did you see that? I meant to ask you that earlier. The free is gonna be fine for me I'll probably never meet that limit, but I was thinking about you. I meant to ask someone like Missie that has had an account for awhile if she has to pay. The FREE account has a limit but it looks big and will hold a lot.
Was just thinking about that and wanted to ask.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

nelishianatl said...

I just love what you do over here and look forward to learning how to do it myself very soon.  Tried to chat with you online tonight but somehow we missed each other.

Take care of yourself and I miss you,

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

xomywayox said...

I have to say I like the fact that I can get an alert here and then go to the fokti...sooo thank YOU!

Brenda

Followers

Blog Archive