Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome Barbara & Kelly to my Always list ;)

I want to say Welcome to Barbara and Kelly to my Always list! I am happy to have you two here! You will both be included in my next sets and scrolls. If you want your name added to any other tag I make please leave me a comment with the tag on Fotki you want tagged for you ;) I also ask that when you pick up a set I have made for you that you leave a comment so I can delete the tag to keep my page running as smooth as possible for everyone. I am very new to Fotki and just switching over to there to share my tags I make so please bear with me as I try new things to figure out what works best for everyone. I will always add a link here in my AOL journal to the tag at Fotki for easy pick up. So just add me to your alerts and you will know when there is something new to look at. Eventually I would like to send out one big email to everyone on my always list but I still have not figured that out lol. Can you both please leave your main email addresses here for me so I can add you :) Again WELCOME you two!

Hugs, Robyn

4 comments:

happysunshien said...

wooohoooo!  I am excited :)  my main email that i use is happysunshien@aol.com :)

Kelly

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Welcome Kelly....we always end up in the same places...hehe  

Welcome Barbara...you ladies will LOVE Robyns creations!

Hugs
Terri

nay0114 said...

Barbara is still having problems with her computer, she is excited to be here too and here's her email addy for your records sugarb6@aol.com.
For now, I'll help her out with saving her tags.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

nay0114 said...

I'm laughing because half of the girls on your always list are from my graphic group. They love your work. I wouldn't know why (rolling my eyes smiling).
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

Followers

Blog Archive