Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome to Lorna!

Welcome Lorna to my always list! You will be added to my next set I make! I am happy to have you here thanks for stopping by! I always post an entry here on this journal with a link to my Fotki where you can pick up your tags. If you have any questions just ask and I will gladly answer them! Again welcome hun!
Hugs, Robyn

P.S. I did not make this tag I found a ladies site on Fotki who makes the cutest Gorjuss girl tags and I loved some of her welcomes so I will use them here lol

2 comments:

nay0114 said...

LOL... Robyn maybe it would be easier for me just to forward every name from my PSP group to you... I believe half or more of the always list is a member.
I just sent Yasmin her tags... look for her to visit soon ;-). Everyone loves your work. Thanks for being so nice about requests and such. I know you're one busy lady. Hope you're having a great day and it's not to cold where you're at.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

nay0114 said...

I hope you don't mind when you use those tags that I snag them. I told you I collect.
Thanks, Chrissie

Followers

Blog Archive