Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to Terri & Cassie!

I just wanted to say Welcome you two to my Always list! It's great to have you here! You will both be included in my next set. When you pick them up at Fotki please leave a comment so I know it is picked up because one of these months I am going to learn to delete picked up tags more often than not lmao. I will always add a link here to my Fotki site so picking up is easy. I add my always list names to all of my sets I make and all scrolled tags I make. If you see something else you would like your name added to just leave a comment with that tag and I will get it done as quick as I can ;) So for now your best bet is to get alerts when I post something new here

Again welcome Terri & Chrissie ;) Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Thank you for the nice warm welcome =)

I'm glad to be here...and am getting my alerts finally...as long as AOL doesn't screw it up...haha

Hugs
Terri

redpoppy007 said...

Thank you.  I really appreciate your taking the time to make us all those beautiful tags.
Cassie

Followers

Blog Archive