Monday, January 21, 2008

Whole bunch of oldies :)

I am cleaning out my photobucket and found 65 tags I am sharing before deleting. I am not going to add any names to them since I am getting rid of them, but feel free to snag all or one lol. There is mild AC in a couple of them. Have fun looking at them ;) These are all tags that have been posted here one time or another. But I have so many new comers here that I figured they might like to snag without having to go through my whole journal to see them lol!

Click here to see them all.....

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/bringing-back-some-/

6 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

Thanks for sharing.  I snagged quite a few.
Hugs, Joyce

heavenlybama said...

I snagged alot.  Thanks for sharing.
~D

therealslimemmy said...

thanks for shairing i will go take a look. i dont have many here on this computer so i may snag them again ;)
have a good night
emily

lattedah711 said...

Beautiful Work.  Thanks for sharing.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

happysunshien said...

oh i snagged and snagged and snagged :)  love em! :)

Kelly

seraphoflove9001 said...

Cool! Thank you! :o)
Lisa

Followers

Blog Archive