Saturday, February 23, 2008

Couldn't sleep so you get a new Gorjuss tag ;)

I am slowly getting better. I have been sleeping so much that now I am so tired yet can't sleep. So I made a tag. Over the weekend I will be getting this last weeks requests done. I have them all wrote down and there is lots ;) I also have 3 people to welcome to my always list. I will do that tomorrow. Thanks for all the get well's everyone! They were greatly appreciated and much needed! This week has been R.O.U.G.H! The worst is over I think. I hope everyone else who was sick or has a sick loved one is also starting to feel better! I also would like everyone to pray for Linda's daughter. She is in the hospital right now and needs our happy thoughts sent her way for a quick recovery! She is in my thoughts and prayers Linda and I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Hugs, Robyn

 

Click on the tag to snag ;)


Hosted on Fotki

8 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

Thank you! I pray that you get better.
Lisa

jjdolfin9 said...

I'm so happy to hear that you and your family are getting better.  Don't rush it though.  As they say here in TN...you might have a backset.  (I love TN folks.)
Hugs, Joyce

greeneyesgal06 said...

I hope you get well soon :-)  get lots of rest, thats about all you can do! I had the same thing about a month ago and all I wanted to do is sleep. I hope you get to feeling better soon.   Tammy

apaws2chat said...

Hi Robyn
thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers for my daughter's speedy recovery in hospital.
We are all missing you so much & hope you can re-join us soon.
Hugs Linda

mclr53 said...

Hi ya sweety, I sure hope you and yours are getting better.  That's a nasty bug and there are so many that are sick.  I remember you in my prayers.  Thanks for all the wonderful tags.  Please feel better soon and your family too.  Thank goodness for the help from your mom.  Hugs jean

queeniemart said...

i hope you are feeling better!!!
Love, lisa jo

jmoqueen said...

That is gorgeous and I'm glad to hear you are feeling better xx

Jenny

happysunshien said...

glad you are feeling better!  I got that crud and it was AWFUL!

Kelly

Followers

Blog Archive