Monday, February 25, 2008

Gorjuss DOTW set (or could be used as a sidebar)

I think these turned out really cute ;) I hope you like them. I remember one person asking for sidebars and someone else asking for DOTW sets so I combined the two lmao. You can snag them to use for either ;) I am not going to add names to these because it would just take to much time and I don't have it right now. But please snag the whole set and enjoy! Hugs, Robyn and G'nite everyone ;-)

Click on the link to go the folder to snag them all

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/dotws--sidebars/gorjuss-dotw-set/


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

11 comments:

nay0114 said...

Robyn those are awesome I love them. Especially the Thankful Thursday because I do an entry of that every Thursday WELL try to anyway and I always have to make one for it. Sure hope everyone is feeling better at your house.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

seraphoflove9001 said...

WOW! These are cool! Thank you....snagged them!
Lisa

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

AWWW..these all turn out so cute...love them all!  Hugs,TerryAnn

rebarks said...

Robyn,
They are so cute. Thanks so much.
Hugs,
Barb 820

jjdolfin9 said...

These are great.  I love, love them.  Thanks so much for the good work.
Hugs, Joyce

ktkamanski said...

Theses are keepers (Thanks for the snags). Take care and enjoy!
Katie

apaws2chat said...

Pretty cute tags Robyn - too gorjuss!
thanks for sharing
Linda

greeneyesgal06 said...

These are so cute!  Thanks for sharing them.  Tammy

happysunshien said...

oh YEAH!!!~! They are SO CUTE!!! I love em!  make some more make some more...lol...

Kelly

springangel235 said...

All of these are great and I snagged each one...have a great week...hugs and love,
Joyce

geocachelinda66 said...

Your graphics are just beautiful and amazing!  I am loving them all!  Linda

Followers

Blog Archive