Sunday, February 24, 2008

I was asked about making sidebars by someone...?

I was just going through emails and remembered that someone from my always list sent me an email asking if I could make some sidebars. I am sorry I lost your email and remember you responded back to me one time when I asked what colors, likes, ect you wanted on them. Can you please send me another email telling me this stuff again. So sorry I forgot all about it ;) Maybe I will go make one now until I get your email again lol.

Hugs, Robyn

1 comment:

sugarsweet056 said...

How about Seasons side bars...winter, spring, summer, fall. With colors appropriate for that paticular season. If it's over 150 wide it won't fit on my side bar. 150 fits perfectly. :) (and if enough time, a side bar for each major holiday)
Just an ideal!
Hugs,
Sug

Followers

Blog Archive