Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is it summer yet? And a note ;)

Good afternoon everyone! I am trying to get my Fotki a bit more organized. So when you go there it will be a bit different. I have made more specific folders to help keep things simple from now on. I made one that each week will get a new weekly album added to it called. Tags of the week. There is also one now specifically for holidays called Holiday's. Then I made one for my Always list for all tags I make for you all ;) Everytime I make a new tag or set for each of you I will add a new album to that folder. I hope it makes it easier to find stuff there. Let me know what you think?

Hugs, Robyn

Click on the tag to snag........

 


Hosted on Fotki

3 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

Thank you for the beautiful snag! And yes, that does sound easier. :o) I also hope you are feeling better as well.
Lisa

queeniemart said...

if ONLY it WAS summer!!!! We need some hot sunshine!
LOVE, lisa

jmoqueen said...

hey robyn, I've just picked up the latest tag for the always list and I found it really easily so I think what your doing to the album is fab :o)

Thank you

Jenny

Followers

Blog Archive