Saturday, February 23, 2008

A link for you all to visit ;)

My SIL makes awesome creations with clay! I think some of you may know that who read my main journal. I have randomly over the last couple years shared pictures of things she has made for my family and I. For those of you who don't know and have not seen her beautiful creations (and of course those of you who do) please go visit her new journal I talked her into making to share this stuff! Put her on your alerts and watch as she continues sharing photos of the beautiful things she creates! It will be worth it because you will randomly get alerts to look at some pretty awesome stuff ;)

Here is the link to her new Journal "The Portal to my creativity"

http://journals.aol.com/silvershivazero/Shivas_space/

1 comment:

jjdolfin9 said...

I went and looked at the site you linked but the pictures are all little x boxes.  Don't you hate that.  She needs to work that out so we can see her work.
Hugs, Joyce

Followers

Blog Archive