Saturday, February 23, 2008

LOTS of requests look for your name ;)

Hi everyone! I am going to list each tag and the names of the requests filled by each one. Please leave a comment at Fotki once you pick your tags up ;) I am just adding the link to page one of the Request album so look for your tags on pg. 1 and pg. 2. I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am feeling sort of tough today and think I am going to go lay down and take a nap when I am done posting these ;)

Hugs, Robyn

MCClivelovelaugh

Katie, Jan, Kelly, Chrissie, Ana

MCContopoftheworld

Katie, Dana, Sonia RMB, Chrissie

MCCDiva

 Katie

MCCgorjussgloomy

Dana, Emily, Jan, Mary

MCCIlovegorjussgirls

Jan

MCCgorjussfollowyour

Lisa, Mary

Igetup

For Barb (Twinkletoes)

Gorjussbestfriends

Sonia RMB, Mary

MCCimastar

Scott, Village

Whenyourdreams

Debra, Jan

Anyonewhosays

Ana

Neverdrivefaster

Jan

 

I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did please just leave another comment and I will get it done as soon as I can ;) There were a few new names requesting and I hope I got your requests right~

Click on the link to go to the Request album.....

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/request-pick-ups/

 

2 comments:

ktkamanski said...

I'm on way over to pick up my treasures. I just want to thank you for the time you took (especially not feeling well) to fill these request. Take care and thank you once again,
Katie

queeniemart said...

thank you for my new treasure. I pray you feel so much better tonight.
LOVE, lj

Followers

Blog Archive