Friday, February 1, 2008

My Fotki is all good again!

I have a set I made a couple days ago sitting here waiting to be uploaded. But have a few new names I will add to it before I do so. I also have a ton of requests to do and will go back to adding the link with the pic of the tag that will take you directly to my Fotki page. Please make sure to leave a comment there when you do pick up tags.

All requests will go into the request folder. Once you leave a comment I will delete the tag to make it easier for everyone to find there stuff. When I get requests for tags that I have already posted the actual pic/tag on My Creative Corner I will only put request ready and leave a link for you to click , versus bringing the tag to my AOL journal.

I am so happy to have a 2 year membership at Fotki!! lol

I have been running ALL day but will get to adding the set I am talking about in a bit and also will fill all requests tonight AT FOTKI!! lol

Hugs to you all and thanks for sticking with me while I flip flop. Except this time I am staying with Fotki ;)

Robyn

2 comments:

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Can't wait to see the new set!

Have a great weekend Robyn

Hugs
Terri

nay0114 said...

Glad you had soooo many fans of your work that you needed that two year membership.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers

Blog Archive