Thursday, February 28, 2008

My husband says and link to Irene's wonderful journal

Click on the tag to snag....
Hosted on Fotki

Some have asked where to find Irene's journal. She is in heaven now smiling down, but can guarantee you if you can find the time to go and read her journal you will not be disappointed! She is an inspiration, she is a woman of beauty! Here is the link to "Meet me at the breakfast table"

http://journals.aol.com/alwaysireneann/meet-me-at-the-breakfast-table/

 

Photobucket

This is another snagged tag that is perfect for Rene's family! Unless you go and read her journal yourself you will not understand what this beautiful woman did for my heart 2 nights ago when I read her journal. I can tell you that complaining of a small headache, or sore back, or rough day period is something I will start thinking long and hard about before doing so again. My only regret was finding her journal after she had passed. She will be missed DEARLY by so many people!

Hugs, Robyn

8 comments:

sugarsweet056 said...

Many have posted Rene's link, & it's also at J-Land Angels Journal. Nice of you to post it again for those that haven't seen the other postings all week. Will miss her, she was a delight!
Cute tag!!!
Hugs,
Sugar

lattedah711 said...

WOW, I stopped by her journal and the feeling is so heavy right now.  So sad.  I agree, the tag is perfect.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

greeneyesgal06 said...

Thanks for sharing about Irene's journal...I read alot of it and was inspired.  I have congestive heart failure and I just felt inspired by her writing, what an awesome person, and a heart of gold! ...my thoughts and prayers go out to her family.  Thanks again robyn for sharing.  

specialadyfink said...

I have been to her journal many times but didn't go as often as I should...sadly I hadn't been recently,I am always behind on alerts.She truly was a nice person and an inspiration to us..I can see her waiting for us at the breakfast table-cup in hand -smiling.................

                             Connie

ktkamanski said...

You continue to spread your kindness is such a wonderful way - I have paid many visits to her journal and found her to be amazing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Take care,
Katie

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Irene was such a wonderful person, and will be missed dearly!!

I snagged the Gorjuss tag...thank you!

Hugs
Terri

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

Irene will be missed...I enjoyed her journal..another angel from J-land!  Have a good week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

Irene will be missed...I enjoyed her journal..another angel from J-land!  Have a good week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Followers

Blog Archive