Monday, February 25, 2008

New scroll set ;)

I was thinking tonight that it has been a LONG time since I made a scroll set ;) I bet over half of the ladies on my always list have never seen one. For a couple months I was making a ton of them and just sort of stopped. Not really sure why, I guess because I make such a variety of tags that I get stuck on a certain one for bit then move on lol. I do not add names to these sets, but make sure to snag the hello and hugs ;) Gnite everyone. As far as animation goes, these tags are big! They are 60 frames each. I am just letting anyone who has problems with animation know before hand. Click on each tag to snag!

Hugs, Robyn

 


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

13 comments:

specialadyfink said...

That is really cool-and beautiful.Wish I knew how to do this with tags :-)
Thanks
connie

seraphoflove9001 said...

You know I love them! :o) Thank you, they are beautiful, love the colors! :o)
Lisa

greeneyesgal06 said...

These are so neat!  my favorite flower LOL  I love it, they are so beautiful..you are blessed with lots of talent.  Thanks for sharing them!    Tammy

hugsdoodlewacky said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))I love theeses and the colors.So pretty.Thanks for sharing.

ktkamanski said...

I always enjoy this effect ~ Wonderful tag. Thank you as always for sharing your talent. Take care,
Katie

happysunshien said...

very very pretty!  i love it!

Kelly

jjdolfin9 said...

Love these.  Don't hesitate to make more...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

nay0114 said...

Love it Robyn.... HOLY CRAP I didn't realize they were 60 FRAMES to make one... I'll never be making one. I can't stand more than 5 FRAMES LOL.

Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

p.s. thanks for the fonts

tpiez4me said...

Awww you KNOW we always love these!!

jmoqueen said...

They are really good :o)  Thanks for sharing these with us xx

Jenny
http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

muirgddess said...

These are just gorgeous, thank you.  
Jan

springangel235 said...

Beautiful, I snagged both....hugs and love,
Joyce

queeniemart said...

Gorgeous scrolls!
LOVE, lisa

Followers

Blog Archive