Sunday, February 17, 2008

A note and LOTS of requests filled :)

Photobucket 

Hi everyone. I filled lots of requests tonight. I am not going to put links to each one I will name the tag and put your name by it if you requested it. I have a favor to ask all of you ;) Can you all go look at the request album in Fotki to make sure that you have picked up all your tags. There are quite a few there that have been there for some time now. Kelly you have a bunch in there ;) Linda I know your setting up your new puter so get them when you can. The album is just much easier for everyone when it is half empty lol. I want to keep all my tags open for request anytime and not put a limit on them so please please leave a comment when you have picked up your tags! Please and thank you very much!

Girlfriendsgorjuss Ana

MCCsittingpretty Chrissie, Ana, Christy, Michele, Kelly, Jenny, Mary

MCCsecretadmirer Nay

Ana the next ones are yours......

Letsgoplayintherain

Happyface

Spring

Neverdrivefaster

Whenyourdreams

Gorjussbestfriends

Chrissie, Jan, Joyce, Kelly and Christy

The bottom three on page one are new requests and all of page 2 ..........Click here to go to album.....

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/request-pick-ups/

I hope this made sense lol! My tag is a snagged tag I am using here ;)

1 comment:

hugsdoodlewacky said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Ok,I know I am on the always list,but,did I do something worng?because it doesnt seem like I am getting anything.Thank you.

Followers

Blog Archive