Wednesday, March 26, 2008

3 welcomes ;)

Photobucket

I would like to say Welcome to Mandy & Velvet & Kathy  to my always list! Thanks for stopping by you three I am glad your here ;) You will be included in my next set or scroll or just any tag I decide to make for you all lol. Please add me to your alerts here at AOL because this is where I always post a link to my Fotki account to pick up tags. I will almost always add the tag here also that I am sharing. The only time I do not add the actual tag is when I am filling requests. Please make sure to leave a comment when you do pick up your tags so I can keep things clean and easy for all of us to use.

Again Welcome to Mandy & Velvet & Kathy I am so glad you stopped by ;)

Hugs, Robyn

P.S The welcome is an adorable snagged tag I found

2 comments:

sunnybethe said...

HI, I left a comment on one of your entries and for some reason it looks like it wasn't saved.  I was wondering if you would add me to your "Always List" I've so enjoyed your graphics.  Thank you.

Bethe    

mmartinez07 said...

Thank you so much for the welcome and for adding me to your always list :)

Hugs,
Mandy

Followers

Blog Archive