Friday, March 14, 2008

4 Welcomes ;)

Photobucket 

I would like to tell Sunny, Kathy, Susanne, and Kristin..... Welcome to my always list ladies ;) I am happy your here! If you haven't already done so add this journal to alerts so that you know every time I add a new tag for snagging. I always leave a link either by clicking on the picture, or adding a link above or below the tag that will take you directly to Fotki to snag. If I am sharing a scroll set, or any set, or anything else I have made for my always list I will always put that in the subject line so you will all know when you have tags with your name on them waiting to be picked up. Please leave a comment in Fotki when you do pick up your tags so that I can delete them to keep things running smoothly for all of us ;)

Again, welcome to the 4 of you!

Hugs, Robyn

P.S The welcome tag is a snagged tag

2 comments:

domsmom27 said...

Hi Robyn,  Luv your tags.   Wuld u put me on your Always List.   Marlene
    http://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time

jjdolfin9 said...

WOW.  Your list is really growing.  I'm not at all surprised.  You do awsome work.
Hugs, Joyce

Followers

Blog Archive