Friday, March 7, 2008

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

I just got a email from someone on my always list telling me that my Easter Friends tag  caused her anti virus to come up and told her there was a Trojan virus attached. I have deleted them from here so that noone else can snag it until I figure out what happened.

I assure all of you that run virus scans on my computer every other day and have had no issues with any virus in a very long time. I occasionally get spyware, but my program tells me it always deletes it all no problem. I have NO idea how that could have happened and am so relieved that her anti virus program found it and got rid of it for her.

I have not heard of anyone else that may have snagged it having any problems but now I have removed them to make sure noone can snag it and have the same thing happen.

Sorry about the yelling subject, but I just wanted everyone to know since it was just brought to my attention. I truly hope that noone else was infected by this file. I am under the impression it was recieved through email so I think most should be ok if your snagging by clicking on the link and going to Fotki to get it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hugs, Robyn

8 comments:

happysunshien said...

no issues here :)

kelly

greeneyesgal06 said...

no problem with mine :)  Tammy

hugsdoodlewacky said...

(((((((((USTOYOU))))))))))Thanks for letting me know,but,I didnt get no issiues here.

queeniemart said...

i didnt have any issues.
OX lj

seraphoflove9001 said...

Nothing wrong here. {{{{Robyn}}}
Lisa

jjdolfin9 said...

Trojan's are almost always caught by email.  I doubt very much that snagging it from your site had anything to do with her trojan, but you never know.  Better safe than sorry.  
Hugs, Joyce

nay0114 said...

I don't think you had anything to do with that. Those kinda things attached during email sending. I've never had a problem with your stuff.
Take care, Chrissie

jmoqueen said...

Thanks for letting us know but I've not had any problems with your stuff xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Followers

Blog Archive