Friday, March 28, 2008

Get wells for my SIL!

Photobucket

Hi everyone my SIL went to the doctors today because she had been in alot of pain since yesterday and found out she had Appendicitis. They did a CT on her at 5:45 to make sure that is what was going on and admitted her immediately and took her Apendix out. She was out of surgery around 9:15 and in recovery. We got to go up and see her a little after 10 once they got her into her room. She is doing good all things considering. Everyone stop by and say hi to her :) She will love to see all the well wishes when she gets home!

Hugs, Robyn

http://journals.aol.com/silvershivazero/Shivas_space/

6 comments:

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

Keeping your SIL in prayers...love all the new tags you have added..awesome!! Hugs,TerryAnn

geocachelinda66 said...

Oh I hope she gets well soon!  Linda

seraphoflove9001 said...

I pray that your sil gets better soon.
Lisa

hugsdoodlewacky said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))I will go over there now.I will be praying.

queeniemart said...

prayers going out for your SIL. Gorgeous tag too!
love,lisa

sunnybethe said...

WoW what a differnence a day can make.  I'll be sure to pop in and say Hello.  

Bethe    

Followers

Blog Archive