Thursday, March 20, 2008

New scroll set and 1 other tag

SOOO I had all 44 names up in Animation shop with 62 frames per name to match the 62 in these scrolls and my computer locked up and I lost them all!! Over 2000 frames gone :( So needless to say I am not starting over again tonight. Sorry to my always list! I tried to make you one tonight lol

I thankfully had the scrolls saved already so I am just going to share the set for snag only

Gnite everyone hugs,

 Robyn

Click on each tag to snag


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

This last one I made a bit ago and forgot to upload it for some reason.

 


Hosted on Fotki

8 comments:

nay0114 said...

OMGosh I would be so upset. The flower set is beautiful. I love it.
Take care, Chrissie

jmoqueen said...

How annoying for you xx  I'm amazed you didn't throw your computer through the window coz that's what I would've done LOL

Jenny

seraphoflove9001 said...

I'm so sorry. I hate it when my computer starts to get a mind of it's own. Thank you! :o)
Lisa

hugsdoodlewacky said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))Very nice,I love the tag at the bottem.

lattedah711 said...

TTat really sucks when tat happens, but if it makes you feel any bettter, I'm pretty sure we;ve all had that happen once or twice.  The snag is beautiful.  TY  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

muirgddess said...

Can I have this one with Jan on it please?? I mean, mmmm, when your in a good mood and all is well in your world.........giggling.............Have a happy day.....We love ya
Jan

jjdolfin9 said...

AWWWW.  That's a shame.  I love the set though and am snagging it.  Enjoy Good Friday.
Hugs, Joyce

sugarsweet056 said...

Great scrolls! Sorry you lost your other. :'(
Sugar

Followers

Blog Archive