Monday, March 3, 2008

New set FINALLY lol & Requests and welcome to Stephanie

Photobucket

For starters, I would like to say Welcome to Stephanie to my always list! Thanks for stopping by. I am happy your here ;) You will get your first set tonight. When I make a set I always add a link here in AOL to my Fotki page where you can pick up your tags. There is a specific folder there for my always list. When you pick up your tags please just leave a comment so I know I can delete it to keeps things easy for all of us ;) Welcome again hun your first set is ready to pick up tonight.

I have requests filled for.....

Chrissie...you have MCCisitsummer yet, and MCCdancing for Lauren ready

Dinah...you have Letsgoplayintherain ready

Jan....you have MCCgorjusslovemakes ready

Click on this link to go to the folder to find them ;)

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/request-pick-ups/

Now for the new set make sure to pick up the hello and hugs with your name on it ;)

 


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Click on this link to go to the main page

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/sets-for-my-always-list/mccgorjusspurple-hu/

4 comments:

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

These are just so cute..great job!  Have a great week!  Hugs,TerryAnn

muirgddess said...

OOOOoooooohhhhhhh she is just sooooooooo cute!!! Thank you very much, I snagged mine.
Jan

glensfork4 said...

AWESOME....great job.

Thank you so much.

Michele

nay0114 said...

Thanks Robyn. That set is adorable. I'll look for the other tags. Half the time I can't remember if I've picked them up or not.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers

Blog Archive