Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Question for everyone?

Hi everyone! I made a new folder in my Fotki account called Myspace Tags. They will all be simple and may have more AC then I use in My Creative Corner tags. For my name I am putting MCC to shorten it. I am going to add the first three I did and I would like to know if everyone would like me to share them here? If you guys will use them and snag them let me know ;) I will upload them here then also when I make them.

Hugs, Robyn

 


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

12 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

I think a lot of folks will use them.  I will use some but I am learning PSP now and you know how that is.  I want to create and use my own stuff...lol.  I do love your work and have a lot of stuff from you.
Hugs, Joyce

heavenlybama said...

I would use here.
~D

nay0114 said...

Those are cute Robyn. I think everyone would love them.
Take care, Chrissie

bgoulet30 said...

I would definatly snag them Thanks for your hard work

hugsdoodlewacky said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))I snaged them all.

ktkamanski said...

I enjoy whatever you put together ~ So my vote would be.... please share! Take care,
Katie

therealslimemmy said...

i love these share them here too please :)

jmoqueen said...

Yes please share them here :o)  They are great xx

Jenny

tpiez4me said...

Sharing is good rofl!!  These are cute.

greeneyesgal06 said...

your work is awesome Robyn please keep sharing...they are very much appreciated!  Thank you Tammy

glensfork4 said...

I myspace also and will use them.

Share away....

Michele

seraphoflove9001 said...

Of course you already know how much I love your work. :o) Share them here!
Lisa

Followers

Blog Archive