Saturday, March 29, 2008

So much for sleep lol one more Gorjuss tag


Hosted on Fotki

Click on the tag to snag :)

I hope I can go lay down and sleep for a few hours now! I will be making more later tonight probably. The tags I make for myspace comments and graphics are nice because they don't take more than 5 minutes each to make lol. SO when I do make them you will probably always see at least 3 of them each time. I am not going to take any requests for those tags because I don't have enough time in the day to fill them all and would hate to always have people waiting for weeks before I was able to fill requests. Gnite (or should I say morning?) this time, hopefully I can stay sleeping for awhile.

Hugs, Robyn

9 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

aaawww hun, I hope you did get some sleep. I really love your tags. :o) Sending you many hugs,
Lisa

apaws2chat said...

beautiful gorjuss tag Robyn, I am honoured to send out to all my online friends.
Sweet dreams sent to you.  I know all too well what it is like to have sleepless nights, as I only sleep for 3hrs before I need more medication for my back problem.  It is inoperable for a 2nd time, so just have to make the best of what I have.
I hope your health problems are not so serious.
Hugs Linda

jjdolfin9 said...

WOW...you have been busy.  I love them all and snagged a few.  Thanks.
Hugs, Joyce

happysunshien said...

can i have one that says kelly please?

Kelly

marygoodm@gmail.com said...

Snagged this
So cute.I love your tags!!
Mary

muirgddess said...

I love this tag, snagged it!!! Thank you.
Jan

nay0114 said...

Beautiful colors. Very nice.
Thanks, Chrissie

looneybear1992 said...

Could I have one with Jennifer on it, when you have time Please? Thank you so much =)

jmoqueen said...

Could I have one with Jenny on it please?  Thank you very much xx

Followers

Blog Archive