Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring greetings

Where has the time went? I got sick for a third round of this crud going around this last weekend. Just when I thought I was back on track my daughter came over on Friday and got sick, and by Saturday my throat was swollen also, fever was back, body aches were back. Never a dull moment! I have made a very sad amount of tags in the last few weeks. I just looked in my last weeks weekly folder, there was ONE lol. I will be filling requests tonight and adding a few new people to my always list. I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs, Robyn

Click on the tags to snag.....

 


Hosted on Fotki

8 comments:

jjdolfin9 said...

Sorry to hear you got sick again.  This mess has been rough this year.  May I please get my name on this tag.  Can hardly wait for spring now...lol
Hugs, Joyce

redpoppy007 said...

very pretty.
Thanks.

glensfork4 said...

Take care of you......I hope you are feeling better....very pretty graphic....

Michele

springangel235 said...

So much sickness still, we need it all to go away...hope you and your family feel well soon. Love this tag...and I snagged...so pretty.
Have a wonderful week...hugs and love,
Joyce

jmoqueen said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

tpiez4me said...

Ahhh you have the funk too!  I can't get rid of mine either!  Cough, Pee Poot!!!

queeniemart said...

that is an awesome tag!
LOVE YOU
lisa

nay0114 said...

Beautiful and I love the color.
Take care, Chrissie

Followers

Blog Archive