Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunny day (Gorjuss tag)

I know I said last one for a couple days BUT I was going through my emails and got this adorable scrap kit and wanted to use it lol! I hope you all had a great weekend! I also saw Suzanna Woolcott has a new set of tubes at AMI and I cannot wait to get them and use them because they are really cute ;) I also found the cutest site to download the little animations like the butterflies in this tag and always wondered where others got them from so you will see them more and more in my tags now.

Hugs, Robyn

Click on the tag to snag....


Hosted on Fotki

9 comments:

marygoodm@gmail.com said...

This is so cute
May I have this with Mary
I snagged all three new ones!
I love your tags Robyn!!
Thanks so very much
Mary

muirgddess said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love her, can I pleae have Jan on it, whenever you find time.  Gosh, you sure are making up for being sick aren't you.  Thanks Robyn.
Jan

lattedah711 said...

This is so nice an bright.  I snagged it.  TY so much.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

happysunshien said...

how flippin cute! love it!  Can I have it with Kelly please?

:)

Kelly

rebarks said...

Robyn,
Thanks for adding yet another terrific Gorjuss tag. Can't wait to see what you make with the new tubes and animations! You have spoiled me. I don't bother to snag ones on other sites that are not animated.Yours just come to life. So glad I found your journal.
Hugs, :-)
Barb

glensfork4 said...

Wonderful job.....

Michele

looneybear1992 said...

Could I please get one with the name Jennifer on it, when you have time? Thank you so much!!

springangel235 said...

Beautiful tag...hugs and love,
Joyce

cutieawpatooty43 said...

SNAGGED.... BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU! ANITA

Followers

Blog Archive