Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lots (and I mean LOTS lol) of requests filled

Look for your name below.......

I am going to just add the main link to my request folder and I will list each tag with the names of who has one waiting to be picked up. Here you go ;)

MCCpictureperfect..... Jan, Jennifer & Kelly

dontwannagrowup.... Jennifer

Hugsorange.... Jennifer

MCCgorjusslovemakes.... Jennifer

girlfriendsgorjuss.... Jennifer

MCCsittingpretty.... Jennifer

Whenyourdreams.... Kristin

Helpmeani.... Jan

MCCsunnyday.... Jennifer, Kelly, Jan & Mary

MCCmygarden.... Jennifer, Michele Lynn, Katie & Jan

MCClovegrows.... Jennifer, Katie, Jan & Kelly

MCCthankyouforbeing.... Jenny, Jennifer, Kelly & Stephanie

MCCenjoyyourday.... Jenny, Jennifer, Jan, Mary & Linda

MCCgorjussbestfriends.... Jennifer

MCCfamily&.... Stephanie

Whew sure hope I didn't miss anyone lol

3 comments:

ktkamanski said...

Thank you for the wonderful tag and reminder! Hope your day is a happy one!
Take care,
Katie

jjdolfin9 said...

Phew!  Looks like you've been busy girlfriend.
Hugs, Joyce

muirgddess said...

For some reason, I can not seem to link the link to pick up our requests.  Will someone please help me out??.............I have never had this problem before but I am stumped...........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan

Followers

Blog Archive