Saturday, April 5, 2008

New set for my always list & a note to you all (Please read ;)

Hi everyone here is a new set for you all ;) To my newer ladies, make sure to snag the hello and then also the hugs with your name on it. I would like to do a head check so to speak of my always list. I have 52 on my list and want to make sure that all of you still are here or want to be here. I am asking because this is alot of tags to make and I have looked in some of my albums comments at Fotki for my always list and there is not near enough to equal 50 comments that all the tags have been picked up. I know that some of us have real life that prevents us from being online all the time which is why I have been watching my comments and hoped that they would all go up letting me know that all the tags I make for my always list do eventually get picked up. But after a month of watching I do not see them all getting picked up. So if by any chance some of you are getting them and not leaving a comment please just start leaving a comment so I do not remove you from my always list. I have always been very fair about requests here in sharing my work with everyone. I have never put a deadline on any of my tags, and I try to make a set for my always list at least once a week. I want to be able to keep getting requests filled at a decent pace, and I want to be able to continue having my always list and making cool things for you all to share. I just need to make sure that all 52 of you are still coming by and picking them up when I do take the time to make them ;) Please just leave a quick comment here with this entry and I will check it in a couple weeks to see who all is still here. Thanks a ton all of you ;)

Hugs, Robyn

Click on the link to go to the album to snag your set....

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/sets-for-my-always-list/hello--hugsred-flowers/


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

8 comments:

seraphoflove9001 said...

You bet I pick mine up and I leave a comment. :o) I love your work. :o)
Lisa

lattedah711 said...

These are soooo pretty.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

sunnybethe said...

Very 'Spring' and pretty.

~Bethe  

thegirlnexdoor77 said...

Awesome...Have a great weekend!  Hugs,TerryAnn

glensfork4 said...

very nice....poppy's right???

Michele

happysunshien said...

i always pick mine up and ususally if i have a few?  I only leave one comment telling you i picked them all up.....love this! oh and i have been pickng up Cassey's too....I did forget to comment on those...

Kelly

ktkamanski said...

Katie ~ Here! Thank you for sharing such sunshine and joy throughout J-Land. Take care and enjoy your EVERYDAY!
Katie

linnpooh said...

I wasn't sure if you got my request to be added to your Always list! I would really love to be added, if you have the space for someone new.

Thank You!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Followers

Blog Archive