Saturday, April 26, 2008

New set for my always list :)

For everyone new here I will explain how these sets work. I will add a link here to go the album where you will pick up the Hello and then find the Hugs with your name on it ;) If your on my always list you indeed have a set to pick up! please make sure to leave a comment so I know that everyone has picked up their sets.

Hugs, Robyn

Click here to go the album...

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/sets-for-my-always-list/andrea-young-hello--hugs/


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

3 comments:

linnpooh said...

Hi Robyn,
I was able to leave a comment under all my requests that I picked up, but for some reason it wouldn't let me leave one under the always tag...kept taking me to the Oops page!! I tried to leave it 5 times, so you may end up with 5 comments from me there, or none at all....but I just wanted to let you know that I have picked the "Hugs" up also, and I love it!!

Thank you so much for your hard work & generous heart.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

carolsixpac said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE-TY FOR ALL U DO!

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Thanks so much Robyn!!!

As always I am behind...haha

Hugs
Terri

Followers

Blog Archive