Friday, April 18, 2008

New set for my always list ;)


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

 

Click on the link to pick up your set. Make sure to snag the hello and then also the hugs with your name on it. Please make sure to leave a comment either here or in Fotki when you do pick them up.

A couple questions answered also....

Sometimes when I am just making a note or welcoming someone I use "welcome" tags for the entry. They are snagged welcomes. I always will put P.S. This is a snagged welcome, these tags I cannot add names to because they are not mine ;)

Others have asked where to leave me comments. It truly does not matter it can be here or at Fotki for requests for anything. I check them both the same.

I will be filling requests tomorrow and posting them for the last week :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Hugs, Robyn

Link is here.....

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/sets-for-my-always-list/flowers-gorjuss/

5 comments:

domsmom27 said...

I picked mine up......thank ya much.  marlene
     http://journals.aol.com/domsmom27/one-day-at-a-time

cdj0423 said...

Hi...Robyn

Can you add me to your list..  Cindi

Thanks so much....love love love your talent

cdj0423 said...

forgot to add my journal..oops!
http://journals.aol.com/cdj0423/my-turn/
Thanks,
Cindi

chevyz71gurl74 said...

Hey Robyn....
You have been busy =)
I've snagged several...love the serenity prayer one...along with many others...thanks so much....

I've snagged this always set one as well...thanks again

Have a wonderful weekend

Hugs
Terri

looneybear1992 said...

Hi,
Could you please make me one of these with Jennifer on it? If possible could you please make me the hello one and also the hugs one with my name on it please =) If not, then I will let you choose for me=) Your have such great talent!!! Thank you so much!!!

Also, I would like to be added to your always list =) I hope this is where I let you know about it at..
Name to be used on tags: Jennifer

Thank you so much hun,

Jennifer

Followers

Blog Archive