Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Gorjuss tag

I am loving making Spring tags and they seem to be going around :) I love all the bright colors you can use to make them! I wanted to clarify to anyone who may comment on my little animations I have been adding to my tags. I found a site that has thousands of them and I get them and use them already animated. So like in this tag I used the butterflies and the I love spring blinkie. There are SO many talented people in and around PSP and graphics and when I find something new, or discover something like the bling tag I made last I just go with it lol! I have had a few people ask me how I made the blings, and that is a good question ;) I have tutorials but honestly have never really used tutorials. I am more hands on and need to learn it on my own to retain it lol. So what I do is figure out what it is that creates the effect I am looking for and I just play around with it, until it turns out to be something I like. If any of you who also make tags would like the link to the site I found all the animations at just let me know and I will send it to you ;) You could spend alot of time there looking at all the different ones there ;)

Hugs, Robyn


Hosted on Fotki

14 comments:

springangel235 said...

Whatever you do, you do a great job!  I snagged...love it...hugs,
Joyce

carolsixpac said...

Love the tag and would love the site...I have so much enjoyed all the Spring Tags too!

lattedah711 said...

I would  love the  link to the site.  Too adorable. :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

specialadyfink said...

Oh-I would LOVE to have that link-Thanks for sharing
Connie

seraphoflove9001 said...

Oh wow! I love this! Thank you.
Lisa

jjdolfin9 said...

I got that link (assuming it's the same one) from Donna at This and That and Hockey...lol.  Aren't they great.  I've been using them too a little.
Hugs, Joyce

happysunshien said...

I want one please .....with kelly on it please??''

cutieawpatooty43 said...

HI ROBYN, THIS IS SO PRETTY! THE COLORS AND I LOVE HOW YOU ADD THE ANIMATIONS TO YOUR TAGS JUST BEAUTIFUL!
CAN I HAVE ONE WITH ANITA ON IT PLEASE?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!


BLESSINGS & HUGS... ANITA

sunnybethe said...

I've just started doing tags with a little animation.  I would love the link!  
This tag is adorable~Colors are beautiful : )  hugs, Bethe

glensfork4 said...

That is really cute!!! great job.

Michele

muirgddess said...

I wish I could do animation, but im strictly psp...............This is a very pretty, colorful tag.  Can I have it with Jan, please and thank you.
Jan

doclove64 said...

Very nice. I would like the link please. Thank you.

linnpooh said...

So pretty & colorful....LOVE it! May I please have a Linda?

Thank you with Pooh Hugs,
Linda

jmoqueen said...

That is so cute can I have one with Jenny on it please?  Thank you very much xx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Followers

Blog Archive