Thursday, May 8, 2008

LOTS of requests look for name below

Hi everyone sorry that took a bit longer than usual! Charlene and Irene I am doing your requests in a second set later on today ;) Let's see other questions I can answer....... Someone asked what BFF stands for, it is Best Friends Forever ;)  I do still have an always list and everyone who is on my list is still on it ;) I just didn't get around to making a set this last week but one will be coming soon. Someone else asked about requests, you can ask for any name to be added to any of my tags. At this point I do not have a limit as time goes on I will see if I need to make one in order for me to have the time to fill everyone's requests ;) I think that's all for today. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Click the link below to go to the request folder. Please leave a comment letting me know you have picked your tags up. Thanks much!

Hugs, Robyn

MCCIntheend.........

Shazza, Kathy, Jan, Mary, Pamela, Lynnie, Rox, Linda, Jenny, Anita, Barb, Dana, Charlene, Jennifer, Stephanie

 

MCCiflovewere........

Anita, Linda, Barb, Jan, Lynnie, Lacee, Charlene, Jennifer

 

MCCsummertimebirds.........

Mary, Jennifer, Michele Lynn, Kisses, Dana, Linda, Jan, Anita, Barb

 

MCCgardendelights........

Jennifer, Rox, Lynnie, Puppy, Carolina, Jenny, Linda, Jan, Barb, Maggie, Terry Ann, Anita, Electa

 

MCCreflecting..........

Jennifer, Carolina, Puppy, Rox, Lynnie, Bethe, Jan, Linda

http://public.fotki.com/ndnhunny30/request-pick-ups/page3.html

3 comments:

carolsixpac said...

I PICKED UP MINE-TY!

carolsixpac said...

I PICKED UP MINE-TY!

puppylove1948 said...

Honey, I tried to pick up my tags by clicking the link but it won't
open up..................I don't know why.

Hugs, Puppy

Followers