Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lots of oldies! SNAG ONLY..... (Mild AC on a few)

Hi everyone, I haven't been making many tags so I decided to share some of the first ones I ever made with my newer visitors ;) Snag em all or just one. None of these have my name on them because I didn't know enough about PSP and tags when I started making them lol.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  

12 comments:

carolsixpac said...

Absolutely awesome! ty for sharing! Sure hope things are going better-miss you!
Hugs,Carolina

chat2missie said...

Thanks for sharing.
Missie

muirgddess said...

Thanks for sharing Robyn...............Hope things are good in your world!!!!
Jan

nortenadcorazon said...

Hey Uuuuuuuu!!!!
Thank U so Much~
All R so Wonderful~ I love all Ur Quote Tags...
The second one>"Anyway" is so Honest!
*Robyn I am so Happy to come across U~
Just like when I read *Cab & *D & Emmi & TerryAnn~ I always leave like I just visited a Friend.
Thank U Very Much :)
Smiles Across the Milesssssss
Debra Jean

seraphoflove9001 said...

Thank you. I snagged alot of them.
Lisa

sugarsweet056 said...

These are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huggies,
Sugar

tpiez4me said...

Stunning!

jmoqueen said...

They are all fab ~ I've snagged a couple.  Thank you for sharing them with us xx

Jenny

redpoppy007 said...

thank you...
Cassie

pprrrr39 said...

Just came across your beautiful tags Robyn.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us
hugs Jayne

glensfork4 said...

I must have missed some alerts.....I didn't see these....thank you!!!!!!

carolsixpac said...

Love them all--you spoil us ---and Im loving it-ty so much! Big Big hugs!
Carolina

Followers