Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Joel Adam's Month sidebars (Mild AC)

OK I forgot my name twice earlier today, then JUST realized I have a couple typo's in this set. WTH is scumptious?? Ya'll could have told me I wouldn't have been offended lmao. Scrumptious would have looked better ;) AND I made two Jolly months. I am off to bed lol.

Hugs, Robyn


Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

7 comments:

chat2missie said...

They're all very cute.
Missie

carolsixpac said...

beautiful job-ty!

pprrrr39 said...

Sweet

seraphoflove9001 said...

aaawww I really love them. :o) You're so sweet to share these with us, and I wouldn't have noticed that there were 2 Jolly months. :o) Thank you!
Lisa

theprincesshazza said...

Hi Robyn, These months are just so adorable...I snagged them all....Would it be ok if i put my own name Shazza on each one? They are so unique, I don't want anyone to snag them from me....If it is not ok, let me know hon...theprincesshazza@aol.com

Thank you so much...and hope your doing better...I miss your site a lot, and am thankful that you are posting pictures though, they are so fantastic...Loves ya, Shazza xx

theprincesshazza said...

Robyn, nevermind about me putting my name on these tags, lol I can do it if they are not animated...but if they are animated, I am lost, lol.....so disregard my request xx Shazza

muirgddess said...

I snagged all 12 months................they are so cute!!!! Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend.....................Jan

Followers